Monday, June 11, 2012

Floral Gifts

I had been wanting to make some thing for my co-sis's kid for a long time. The crochet flowers I made last week seemed like something good for her. So this is what I made using the flowers.


Hair clips






I had bought these tiny hair clips for her some time back. I tied on the flowers to the clips and they were ready. Too good.


Wanna see how they look when clipped on? 



Haha... I didn't have a cute young model!


Hairband

I had made this band some time back. Now I added the flowers.





Sewed on the elastic.




And it was ready!


I created it a bit broad and am sure it would look cute on her.





And placed both in a packaging box ready to be mailed. There is one more gift for her beneath the flower clips and band. That I'll show you in my next post.




See you!

1 comment:

Ninu said...

they are very cute gifts. I also made some flower hair clips for my niece long time back.I can imagine how happy you are now