Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Eva Shawl-Shrug

Finished off with the Eva Shawl pattern I was working on. Made it into a cute shrug for my lil angel.

I could not get a better pic, thanks to her being wiggly and active always! I tried to get a decent picture and finally had to be content with the ones I got.

Pattern: Eva Shawl Pattern
Yarn: Nako Comfort Stretch
Hook: 5.5 mm
Edging: Shell Stitch

I made the pattern to a size that would fit my daughter. And then folded the ends down and sewed it together to create arm holes. Weaved in the tails and that's it. A cute shrug for my lil one.


Anonymous said...

Hey Rashmi very nice shrug can you pls make one for my little one too. He is 2.3 yrs old now no hurries take ur time - Pallavi

Resmi... said...

Hey Pallavi, let me know how to contact you.

nsangheetha said...

Wow!! It is a new idea.
Can you elaborate a bit more, how u made the shawl to shrug..

Shawl is triagular, so u folded the side edges and sewed ? and the third edge is in the back. So how the front looks..